- Full color magazine dedicated to quilting & patchwork.
- Includes articles & patterns from top influencers in the quilting world.
Your quilts and patchwork projects with patterns and explanations :
- Magic Eye by Emma Mary Newman
- Shopping in La Rochelle by Anne-Marie Saudo
- Ocean Point by Anne Varley
- Drunken Sailor by Jenny Bear
- Mini Hourglasses
- Newport Sails by Trish Price and Jennifer Dick
- Mystery Quilt “Marshal” part 4 by Jen Kingwell
There is a mistake in the table of contents. The quilt “Humble Beginnings” was designed, made and quilted by Sophie Dawson.
The templates for the dodecagon used in Andrea Salisbury’s quilt “Reclaiming Joy” can be downloaded HERE .
For the Mystery Quilt part 3 by Jen Kingwell, there is an error with regard to cutting the blocks:
– for the C blocks, choose one of the fabrics from the #2 assortment (and one of the colored fabrics from the #3 assortment).
– use the dotted fabric for the D blocks (and one of the colored fabrics from the #3 assortment).