- Quilt in sections on your own sewing machine without the expense and delay of sending them out.
- Instructions on how to divide your quilts into smaller sections that are easy to manage and easy to assemble.
Marti Michell Machine Quilting In Sections Book
- Six ways to assemble quilted sections.
- Three ways to add borders to quilted centers.
- A dozen examples of common quilt styles suitable for Low-Carb quilting: medallion, diagonal set, strippy, et cetera. (When Marti "cuts carbs" by dividing the batting, she adds it back in using Marti's Choice Fusible Tape.
- Four step-by-step patterns featuring Low-Carb quilting techniques, including Not Such Hard Times, shown here. For variety, try Low-Fat Quilting - divide the batting, not the quilt!