- Versatile template set for use with rotary cutter
- Step-by-step instruction booklet
Marti Michell 20 Inch Mariner's Compass Template Set
6 pieces with engineered corners for perfect sewing alignment and an 8.5 x 11 step-by-step instruction booklet for as many variations as we've made -- so far! The basic 16 Point Compass is made with just 4 templates.
The instruction booklet includes:
- Color photos and a coloring page
- Yardage for all positions in one block
- Cutting and sewing 16 and 32 point Compasses
- Making split points and "halos"
- Full-size pattern for making a pieced center
- Discussion on using mirrors to preview designs
- Finishing instructions include line-and-turn applique for the center circle
- Reverse applique technique for the background square.