Domestic Shipping Notes
- Oversized Item Surcharges & Signature Required
- For security, all orders over $300.00 will require a signature upon delivery. Please refer to your tracking number to make arrangements.Hancock's of Paducah offers some items that are considered oversized. Due to this classification, appropriate surcharges will be applied to the following items in addition to the regular shipping charges.
- Cases of batting shipped inside the contingent United States will be charged $7.50 surcharge per case (4 or more batts qualify as a case). Batting shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories will be charged a minimum surcharge of $15.00 when ordering 2 or more battings.
- Rolls of batting shipped inside the continental United States will be charged $40.00 per roll. Rolls of batting shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories will be charged $130.00 per roll.
- Cutting mats measuring 24" x 36" will be charged $10.00 surcharge.
- Please note all APO/FPO, Alaska, & Hawaii orders are subject to an increase in postage on high value orders. You will be contacted for approval before any charges are made.
- *$5 Flat Rate: Please allow 10 business days for delivery. Limit 1 batting per order. No oversized items. Valid for contiguous United States only. Offer only valid for orders up to $100.00.
International Shipping Notes
- All international deliveries are shipped via Fed Ex International Mail Service or Fed Ex International Priority services. Foreign delivery times will vary depending on location, native postal services and conditions. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for delivery. Unfortunately all foreign deliveries are untraceable at this time. All prices in United States Dollars.
- Please note all International orders are subject to an increase in postage on high value orders. You will be contacted for approval before any charges are made.
- Batting rolls can not be shipped internationally.
- 3 or more battings will be oversized and a surcharge will be added to the shipping.